TITEX TRAINING BAR
- From Titan Support Systems, the World Leader in Powerlifting products
- Calibrated to IPF Specifications, but NOT "IPF Approved", to keep the price as low as possible (the fees would add $50 per bar)
- Heat Strengthened Steel Alloy – bar strength is substantially increased over standard steel specs through an additional heat treating process.
- 200,000 psi - one of the highest strength ratings of any bar in the sport
- Course knurling, very similar to a Texas bar, but a bit smoother in the center so it's easier on your back when squatting.
- 29 mm bar shaft – maximum IPF diameter for maximum strength and reduced bar whip.
- Black Oxidized Shaft – inhibits rust with a super durable finish that does not impact knurling. The finish is approximately 1 micrometer thick (one thousandth of a millimeter).
- Hardened Satin Chrome Sleeves – prevents rust, allows for easier sliding of plates onto the sleeve and provides an attractive contrast to the shaft,
- Hi-Performance Bushings - Self-lubricating oil impregnated bronze bushings ensure
- optimal rotation
- maximum weight disbursement over the length of the bushing and sleeve to prevent seizing
- maximum durability
- Limited Lifetime warranty – warrantied against bar failure (bending)
Does not cover damage from:
- Drops – intentional or unintentional, including drops onto safety spotters, safety apparatus or racks
work – rack training carries an inherently high drop risk onto safety
pins. (Utility bars are recommended for this type of training).
- Normal wear and tear
Also check new TITEX IPF Approved Calibrated Competition weights.
Flat rate shipping of $40 for all StrongArm bars. USA customers, use our Contact Page to enquire about rates.
All TITEX items are warehoused in Calgary, local area customers can pick up and avoid all shipping charges.