Sleeve Type: Straight: best for Flat back benchers, Angled: Best for Arched back benchers
Fit: Regular: best for new lifters, Meet: medium tight, Competition: Tightest fit.
The Super Katana features our improved IPF Approved Super Collar design.
Super Collar construction is wider, heavier, and cut lower for greatly
improved performance. It reduces the risk of shirt ride-up while the
increased width and thickness acts as an energy band to create more
resistance and energy storage than regular collar designs. To handle the
additional energy and power, the sleeve base is reinforced, all within
Unmatched and Unparalleled Guarantees
- Super Collar – a heavier, wider, more powerful collar that acts as an energy band to store more energy than conventional collars.
- 360° Spherical Reinforced Sleeve Base - distributes stress more evenly around the sleeve base while the reinforced seam construction allows for increased loads.
- 90° Perpendicular Sleeve - stores the maximum amount of energy possible.
- Patented Torque Sleeve Seam – this innovative seam
wraps around the tricep and arm to provide more energy storage than
conventional designs. Created and patented by Titan!
- NXG Super Plus Fabric- our third and most powerful
generation of NXG fabric. It is the heaviest and strongest IPF Approved
fabric in the lifting world. Created exclusively by Titan for maximum
performance. The strongest IPF Approved fabric.
- Dynamic Stretch Back - eliminates “lat” restriction and allows active recruitment of these muscles in the performance of the bench.
- Synthetic, high tensile strength thread – our
special thread assures the integrity of the Super Katana that normal
threads simply can’t. A single thread has tested to a load of 3.75 kg
while a looped thread has tested to a load of 10kg!
- Commercial zig-zag stitching – conventional
straight stitching can rupture under extreme stress loads. Our
commercial zig-zag stitch produces more thread per square inch that
expands and absorbs stress without rupturing. It takes longer to sew in
this stitching, but again, performance is priority #1.
- 24 months "blowout" guarantee
- 18 months "no run" guarantee
*guarantees are voided by non-factory alterations
Allow 4 to 6 weeks for production.
NOTE: A few limited sizes (one of each) are in stock for immediate shipping.
Size 44 - Angled Sleeve - Blue