Fit: Regular: best for new lifters, Meet: medium tight, Competition: Tightest fit.
The F6 is specifically designed for arched benchers to maximize energy storage and bigger benches.
The sleeves of the F6
are set at a forward angle in the vertical plane and 90° in the
horizontal plane. As the lifter sets his/her arch the sleeves align
straight up in the optimal 90° angle in both planes. The result is
maximum energy storage and power!
Unmatched and Unparalleled Guarantees
- Forward angled sleeve - tilts into a 90° position as the lifter arches, setting the sleeve at the optimum angle for energy storage and energy return.
- NXG Plus Fabric - our second generation fabric
created by Titan exclusively for powerlifting. One of the most powerful
fabrics ever created for the sport.
- 360° Spherical Reinforced Sleeve Base - distributes stress more evenly around the sleeve base to help prevent blowouts.
- 90° Perpendicular Sleeve - stores the maximum amount of energy possible.
- Dynamic Stretch Back - eliminates “lat” restriction and allows active recruitment of these muscles in the performance of the bench.
- Synthetic, high tensile strength thread – our
special thread assures the integrity of the F6 that normal threads
simply can’t. A single thread has tested to a load of 3.75 kg while a
looped thread has tested to a load of 10kg!
- Commercial zig-zag stitching – conventional
straight stitching can rupture under extreme stress loads. Our
commercial zig-zag stitch produces more thread per square inch that
expands and absorbs stress without rupturing. It takes longer to sew in
this stitching, but again, performance is priority #1.
- 12 months "blowout" guarantee
- 18 months "no run" guarantee
*guarantees are voided by non-factory alterations